COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit, explore or register with nFuzionit.com
, we may collect certain information that identifies you as an individual or
relates to an identifiable individual ("Personal Information").
The categories of Personal Information we may collect from visitors may include internet activity, such as your browsing activity on the Site, your IP address, cookies, and location information.
If you wish to download certain reports like our salary guides, resume services, etc. we may collect identifiers- in which case you will provide your name and email address
and possibly your job title.
In regards to job applicants, candidates and employees, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name and contact information
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your job search criteria and preferences, your availability to work, your employment experience, educational history, skillsets, references, background check information, pay / compensation, eligibility/ability to work in the United States, resumes, etc.
- Emergency contact information
- Information protected against security breaches such as bank information as we pay direct deposit
With respect to Customers/ Clients, we collect the following categories of Personal Information from you or from our service providers such as job boards:
- Name, business phone number and work email
- Professional or employment-related information such as company name and job title
With respect to vendors and independent contractors, we collect the following information:
- Name, business phone number, and work email
- Company name and job title
By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are agreeing to opt-in and consent to receive text messages from us, which includes but is not limited to text messages sent
through an automated system/tool. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of working with us. If you do not wish to receive marketing text messages,
do not provide us with your mobile phone number or, if you do, request in writing to be removed and we’ll be happy to remove you from that system.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We specify below the business and commercial purposes for which we use Personal Information. We use Personal Information to register you with our site and to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information. We utilize your information to optimize your experience with us and to develop and carry out marketing activities. Otherwise, any information provided is in order to provide you (our customer, client or candidate) with requested information or services.
We may use personal information to send you automated email messages, text messages (message and data rates may apply) or marketing materials regarding our services. This includes recruitment services. We may also use your information for business purposes, such as for audits, analytics and/or improving our services.
In addition to the above purposes, we use your information as described in the section below titled "Disclosures of Personal Information for Business Purposes".
NO SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have not and will not sell your personal information for any reason. Any information collection is strictly for experience optimization, retargeting, providing services and advertising purposes only.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
- Name and email address
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law such as gender
- Internet or other electronic activity information such as network activity information, browsing history on nFuzionit.com , search history on our site and your interaction with an ad or specific page
- Location information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Educational information
Only in the following cases will nFuzion ever share your personal information:
COLLECTION AND USE OF OTHER INFORMATION
- Candidates: We will share client information with candidates, when permissible and when necessary, in order to provide recruitment and staffing services
- Clients: We may request and share professional and employment information for purposes of evaluating and verifying a candidate’s skills and experience. Clients will also need to access and approve timesheets
- As required or appropriate by law. We may provide information to law enforcement and/or other legal agencies who are investigating a crime and/or has a warrant or other legal document requiring information
- We also may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition/sale
"Other Information" is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other Information is collected:
- Through a browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the nFuzion site functions properly
- Using pixel tags (cookies) and other technology: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to track the actions of visitors and email recipients
- IP address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses our site, and others, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Location information is also provided
- Cookies: nFuzion utilizes ‘cookies’ that are strictly necessary, performance-related, social and for retargeting/ advertising. You can go into your web browser and delete those tracking cookies off that do not automatically expire at any given time
nFuzion is not responsible for the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party site to which our site links or is linked
We take every possible precaution within our abilities to ensure that your data is safe. Nothing transmitted over the internet cannot ever have the guarantee of being completely secure and private. If you ever have reason to believe that something about your connection with or our site isn’t secure, please contact us immediately.
EMAIL MARKETING AND OPT-OUT POLICY
If at any point you no longer wish to receive our emails, we encourage you to simply ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of one of our emails or you can contact us and we’ll promptly remove your information.
CHOICES RELATING TO SMS TERMS
If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related texts from us, you may opt-out by texting "STOP" to us at any time and we will no longer send you SMS text messages.
USE OF SITES BY MINORS
Our site is not targeted to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect information from those underage, as you must be 18 years of age to work with nFuzion. If you are a resident of California, under 18 and have registered with us, contact us to remove your information.
PRIVACY AND CALIFORNIA
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of a website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please contact us for this information.
JURISDICTIONAL / GOVERNING LAWS
nFuzionIT.com was created and is operated by our management team in Jeffersonville, IN in the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the US.
300 Missouri Ave, Suite 300
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Email Address: email@example.com
**Please remember that you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any type of correspondence with us, unless we’ve specially requested that information from you for employment-related matters.